Hosting requires a lot of thoughtful planning. There’s so much that you can forget or things you don’t really think about while putting together your menu or the guest list. For example, if you plan on offering your guests a variety of appetizers or a charcuterie board, you’ve likely made plans for prepping all of your food ahead of time, and made a grocery list so that you have all your ingredients on hand, but have you thought about exactly how you plan on serving your scrumptious spread? Don’t let this be one detail that falls through the cracks. With one of these serving platters or boards, your thoughtfully planned menu will be just as visually pleasing as it is tasty.
Make sure your party food presentation is just as well-thought-out as the actual menu. One of these serving platters can take your buffet from ‘meh’ to marvelous, without really requiring much effort on your part at all. Just pick the perfect option for your decor and personal aesthetic, wait for your new board to arrive, and then assemble your charcuterie board or appetizer spread, for a look that’s sure to impress your guests.
- 10 indulgent desserts you can make in a 9×13 pan
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel copycat recipe: Easy homemade everything bagel seasoning recipe
- Easy kits to learn how to make something yummy
- Supplies you need to host a modern, elegant dinner party
- Kitchen supply staples you need to have on hand