Most of us will acquire, over time, the various kitchen tools and countertop appliances that are basically staples — a toaster, maybe a blender, a hand mixer, maybe a knife set. But what about those extra-handy kitchen tools that may be flying beneath your radar? The kitchen tools that no one really thinks to buy for you as a housewarming or wedding gift, but that are useful all the same? Could you be seriously missing out? Here are five kitchen tools you probably don’t have, but that you should definitely add to your culinary arsenal sooner rather than later.
If you’ve been growing bored with your same ol’ cooking routine, liven things up with a new tool or technique. Make fresh guacamole using your new mortar and pestle, or cook up a batch of your favorite Italian dish using pasta that you made yourself. Or, impress your friends (or just your Instagram followers) with a whipped coffee or latte art. Adding one of the above kitchen tools to your life might just solve a cooking quandary you never knew you had. Who knows? You might just find that you love one of these less-popular cooking tools so much that it becomes your go-to housewarming or wedding gift.
- 10 indulgent desserts you can make in a 9×13 pan
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel copycat recipe: Easy homemade everything bagel seasoning recipe
- These 5 Wood Gadgets Are Perfect for Upgrading Your Kitchen
- Supplies you need to host a modern, elegant dinner party
- Kitchen supply staples you need to have on hand