Yes, please! There’s nothing quite like the aroma of fresh-baked cookies wafting from the kitchen. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, you pour yourself a glass of ice-cold milk, dunk the cookie in, and, well, you know the rest. Just delicious. We’ve put together a list of fantastic items that will inspire in-home pâtissiers everywhere to get baking. Ready? Set? Bake!
Whether you’re planning to prepare brownies to share at your neighborhood party, bake chocolate chip cookies for your best friend, or whip up a tray full of cinnamon rolls for Sunday breakfast, baking lets your creative side shine. It also reduces anxiety, stimulates your senses, makes your home smell delectable, and (the obvious) provides you with delicious goodies perfect for any occasion. Whether brownies, cookies, or cakes (or all three) are your dessert of choice, these products will help you get your at-home bakery off to a sweet start.
- 10 indulgent desserts you can make in a 9×13 pan
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel copycat recipe: Easy homemade everything bagel seasoning recipe
- Elevate your entertainment game with these 5 items
- Top 5 accessories for your vehicle
- 5 tools for capturing your next road trip