Lighting illuminates our spaces but it can also influence our emotions. Setting the mood with lighting choices is one way we can make an event more special. Candelabras are holders with multiple arms. They are often called chandeliers and we may see these in entrance halls or over dining tables. They used smaller bulbs for each arm, but together the number of arms can provide a bright light. These fixtures by themselves lend a certain mood to an area. The choice of bulb is another way we can influence the mood these lighting fixtures create.
Here are some great ideas for candelabra bulbs to make our next event special.
These candelabra light bulbs can really make a statement and add a fun or mysterious flare to the essential lighting of an event. Having plenty on hand to change the bulbs if they burn out is a great idea to keep the mood from fading.
- 10 indulgent desserts you can make in a 9×13 pan
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel copycat recipe: Easy homemade everything bagel seasoning recipe
- Unique gifts for a unique friend
- Gift ideas for a new homeowner
- 5 gifts any homeowner may appreciate