Special pigmented paint is available to let us paint in the dark. More accurately, it lets us paint things that can be seen in the dark. Some of these paints will have a phosphorescent glow that comes after they have been exposed to bright light. Some of the paints will only reveal their special glow if exposed to UV black lights. We can use these paints for any painting to add an interesting effect. We can also create plant markers or other markers for closets or dark spaces to let us see the labels when the lighting is dim.
Here are some supplies that can help us see our paintings in the dark.
With these glow in the dark paints, we don’t have to let lack of light diminish our artwork. We can also put these paints to use creating bright labels for dark areas.
- 10 indulgent desserts you can make in a 9×13 pan
- Why you should add nutritional yeast to your diet right now
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel copycat recipe: Easy homemade everything bagel seasoning recipe
- Useful items to have around the house
- Unique gifts for a unique friend