At-home spas are becoming prominent around the world, not only because they’re more cost effective than going to a professional salon once a month, but because people love self-care in the comfort of their own home. Let’s face it: if you know how you want your brows to look and what stray hairs to remove, why not stay cozy at home in your robe and slippers, tweezing away for the perfect shape? That’s where these tweezer sets come in. Tweezer Guru has a lot of options, from two-piece sets to five-piece packs that let you have even more control of your facial hair.
Tweezer Guru’s packs are not only great for your own at-home spa, but your friends’ spas too! If you’re looking for a perfect birthday, holiday, or just-because gift, why not get your bestie some tweezers to kick off their home spa obsession? Before you know it, you’ll be getting together for romcom movie nights, face masks, and a good old-fashioned eyebrow plucking.
- 4 handy tips to choose the best primer for your skin
- What is laser skin resurfacing and should you try it?
- Ingrown toenail? Here’s how to treat it
- Do you do your nails at home? Try these three highest-rated nail polish strips
- 10 fun fall nail trends you should try right now