The first thing you want to do when you see a pair of baby feet isn’t cover them. You want to give them a squeeze, or (for some reason) threaten to “eat them up.” (Yeah, we all do that.) But the chances are anyone with a newborn needs to cover those feet, and tiny socks go missing. So while you may want to admire them during those precious years when feet are actually adorable, it’s a good idea to stock up on things like these five value packs of little socks to keep baby feet snug and warm.
If it’s easy to lose socks as a grown-up, think how easy it is to lose those adorable, tiny baby socks. Ask any mom, dad, auntie, uncle, or caregiver: baby-sized socks are insanely easy to misplace—in the laundry, underneath the changing table, somewhere in the park after a diaper-changing fiasco, etc. Keeping a steady supply on hand is easy with value packs like these. Bonus points, they have little touches you might think of, like a soft terry loop interior or padded tabs, so your waddling little one will be comfortable as they learn to pad, and tear, and run around the house.
- Overwhelmed by product labels? Yuka lets you know how healthy products are
- Try these products for home wellness
- 5 products that’ll make a happy, healthy home
- 5 kitchen items to make packing homemade meals easier
- Useful accessories for anyone who spends time on their feet