You hear how sitting all day is terrible for your health and posture, but what if your lifestyle keeps you on your feet for hours on end? You might take long walks and hikes, practice yoga, work a job that requires you to stand on your feet, and then go home and pore over a dinner recipe.
If you’re always on the go, you know it can take a toll on your body. Wearing supportive shoes, non-restrictive clothing, and elevating your legs above the heart can all help. But for an extra dose of relief, consider one or more of the following items.
Staying active and on your feet has plenty of benefits, but there can be downsides if you’re not prepared for the stress you’re putting on your body. With regular exercise and stretching, enough hydration and sleep, and practical items like the ones above, you can care for yourself and ensure you’ll be up and about for many years to come.
- Top women’s shoes for walking
- Try these products for home wellness
- Equip your home office with these wellness tools
- 5 Exercise Bands That Take Your Workouts to Another Level
- Prevent and support gym injuries with these products