Stocking up on vacuum cleaner bags is hardly the most thrilling part of home or workspace maintenance. It’s much more fun to arrange furniture, choose paint colors, pick a wall calendar motif (Horses? Castles of Ireland?). But a steady supply of quality vacuum cleaner bags should have a place somewhere on your list of home/office beautification. Regular vacuuming with the right vacuum bag will keep that space clean, dust-free, and healthier to breathe and work in. Buying in bulk—in the right brand, of course—means you’ll get the most value for your cleaning dollar, and lets you free your mind for other important tasks while guaranteeing a cleaner working or living space.
There’s a lot that goes into maintaining a healthy work environment, from office furniture to making sure you and your staff have somewhere to unwind periodically. Keeping the floors and air clean might seem like an afterthought, but a tidy environment sets a foundation for a hygienic, pleasant living and working space. Fortunately it isn’t hard to keep your space clean: just match the right value vacuum bag to your machine, and don’t forget to replace on a regular basis.
- 5 types of therapy for anxiety to consider
- Good, better, best: Water filtration systems for the home
- Why magnesium and valerian root are great natural supplements for anxiety
- Overwhelmed by product labels? Yuka lets you know how healthy products are
- Do fitness tracker blood pressure monitors really work?