If you have trouble falling or staying asleep, perhaps you are in the market for a new pillow. Experts say you should change out your bed pillows every one to two years, but this can be an expensive exercise. If you want to invest in a pillow that’s highly rated and made with premium materials, it may give your pillow a little longer runway. Because they are so important to a comfortable night’s sleep, finding the right pillow for you can make all the difference in waking up refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Here are five we love.
A good night’s sleep is critical to your overall health and well-being. It’s hard enough with all the stress of everyday life to switch off and fall asleep, but these pillows will help you get and stay comfortable, cool, and supported all night long. They may not fix everything, but they will be a soft place to land at the end of the day.
- 5 items you need for a great night’s sleep
- Top women’s shoes for walking
- Try these products for home wellness
- Equip your home office with these wellness tools
- 5 Exercise Bands That Take Your Workouts to Another Level