If you have a friend or family member moving into a new house, you don’t want to show up for the first time empty-handed. It can be hard to find a gift if they seem to be a person that has everything or it’s the first time you’re visiting their home and aren’t sure of their style. Of course, flowers or a bottle of wine are always welcome, but why not surprise them with something out of the ordinary, something they will look at and remember who gave this most perfect housewarming gift to them. Here are five ideas that will have you standing out from the pack.
We promise the new homeowner will love these gifts. They aren’t traditional housewarming gifts, making them even more fun and memorable. You’ll be the talk of their next gathering for taking the time and thought to buy something truly unique for their new home. With prices like these, you can pick up one for yourself while you’re at it!
- Essential kitchen tools to elevate mealtime
- 5 Exercise Bands That Take Your Workouts to Another Level
- 5 kitchen items to make packing homemade meals easier
- 5 Charming kitchen items that cost under $20
- Keep your mattress safe with these 5 items