Daily physical activity is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. The CDC recommends that adults should aim to get a minimum 150 minutes of exercise each week — roughly 30 minutes for five days. Exercising can be as easy as going for a brisk walk, or taking your bike out for a spin around the local park.
But what about in the winter, when it’s too cold to enjoy outdoor physical activity? A home gym space could be the perfect solution. You can continue to tone your muscles and improve your strength, all from the comfort of your own home. Not sure where to start? Check out these 5 products to begin creating your ideal home gym!
Whatever your fitness intensity level may be, daily exercise is an important part of maintaining your health. Cut back on costly gym membership fees and bring the exercise equipment to you. Daily workouts can help with weight management, reduced health risks, strengthened muscles and better sleep. When you’re ready to take the next step in your health journey, consider these products to kickstart your progress!
- Craft the perfect yoga playlist with these relaxing songs
- Good, better, best: Water filtration systems for the home
- Overwhelmed by product labels? Yuka lets you know how healthy products are
- 5 items you need for a great night’s sleep
- Push your comfort zone with these 5 activities