With many of us working from home, creating an ergonomic office space has become more essential than ever. It can be easy to neglect your back health while you sit at your desk, but with WFH spaces becoming the norm, this is one area of the home where we should be investing in ourselves. While it can be simple to opt for any office chair with a decent cushion, traditional seating doesn’t offer the proper back or tail bone support that many of us need to maintain a good posture.
So, today we’ve gathered five amazing solutions to creating the perfect work-from-home office space that will help you stay comfortable while you work without putting too much strain on your spine.
These five amazing WFH cushion solutions can make your office space more ergonomic. As many people continue to settle into work-from-home life, having an office setting that promotes good posture and ease of use is essential. Try adding soft pillowcases or extra stuffing to old cushions that could use a revamp. Also, don’t shy away from using a combination of support cushions for heightened comfort. Enhancing both your back health and your comfort as you work, these seating solutions could be just what you need in your WFH space.
- Craft the perfect yoga playlist with these relaxing songs
- 5 types of therapy for anxiety to consider
- Good, better, best: Water filtration systems for the home
- You should incorporate these healthy breakfast foods into your diet immediately
- Why magnesium and valerian root are great natural supplements for anxiety