After a long day, it’s nice to snuggle up with your favorite beverage, a cozy blanket, and a bowl of popcorn, and turn on your favorite TV show. When you have a special spot in your home dedicated to watching TV it’s much more enjoyable than if the TV is in the middle of all the other household activities. The surroundings matter — everything from the lighting to where you’ll sit — and these furnishings can help you to create a cozy TV nook that’s just right for that Netflix show you’ve been meaning to binge-watch!
We all know that too much time in front of the screen isn’t the best for your health, but the occasional Netflix binge or movie night can help you to bond with your family, have fun, and perhaps even learn something new. Watching TV gives you the opportunity to switch off from the stress of daily responsibilities and just enjoy yourself. Having a special space will allow you to fully relax which is sometimes exactly what you need!
- No time to shop? These websites will help you whip up a meal with what’s on hand
- Ditch the coffee: Caffeine-free ways to boost your energy
- What you need to know about caffeine and tea
- DIY at home with these 5 devices
- Unique items to add to your household