Cleaning out the closets is an important task we need to undertake frequently so we don’t become overwhelmed with excess stuff. These essential items will help pack up the unwanted things once we have weeded out what we don’t need. Some things we will want to pack up for later use, but other things we may want to give away to thrift or sell at our own garage sale. No need to wait til spring for this cleaning because any time of year is a great time to get rid of the excess.
It may take a little time but the satisfaction we get from clearing out closets is one of those great joys in life. Whether we take the excess to the thrift shop or hold our own garage sale we can rest well in the knowledge that someone else will get to enjoy the things we now no longer need.
- 10 indulgent desserts you can make in a 9×13 pan
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel copycat recipe: Easy homemade everything bagel seasoning recipe
- Unique gifts for a unique friend
- Gift ideas for a new homeowner
- 5 gifts any homeowner may appreciate