Spice up your morning routine with the latest trend in coffee brewing—pour-overs.
Pour-over coffee, also known as filter coffee or drip coffee, is prepared by pouring hot water over ground coffee beans. The water flows through the coffee, passing through a filter into a cup or mug. This brewing method allows you to control the flavor and strength of your coffee.
Whether you’re a first-time coffee brewer or an experienced barista, drip coffee is an easy way to achieve a flavorful cup. Using the right tools makes it even easier. Check out our list of essential tools for making pour-over coffee at home.
A perfect pour-over coffee is just a few steps away. The tips above should get you started, but you’ll need to experiment with grinds, temperatures, and pours to discover which works best for you. With the right tools and a willingness to experiment, you can become a master brewer in no time.
- 10 indulgent desserts you can make in a 9×13 pan
- Why you should add nutritional yeast to your diet right now
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel copycat recipe: Easy homemade everything bagel seasoning recipe
- Spice up your kitchen with these items
- Grill covers to protect your outdoor cooking machine