Seeing a garden in full bloom typically brings smiles. So, it shouldn’t be surprising to learn that there are health and well-being benefits to raising plants. Studies have shown plants have a calming effect on people and can help with focus and even memory. If you don’t have space for a full-blown garden, don’t worry. You can still bring the joy of a garden to your home with planters. Planters come in a variety of styles and sizes, making it easy to create a garden on your apartment balcony or backyard deck. Here are some great planters to get you started.
An indoor or outdoor garden adds warmth and color to any home. Plants and flowers always bring a smile and are a welcome addition even if you don’t have a lot of space. These five wooden planters from Thirteen Chefs make it easy to have an indoor or outdoor garden. Fill them with flowers or grow your own fresh herbs right in your kitchen.
- Unique and useful housewarming gifts they’ll love
- Ways to make cooking easier
- Household items that’ll leave your home spotless
- Things you didn’t know you needed until you actually need them
- Great ideas for upgrading your backyard deck