Ah, New York City! There’s no place like it! The weekend is finally here and you have big plans to visit for the first time ever. Saturday is already packed full! First, you’ll see that Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit you’ve been waiting to experience, then on to dinner, and afterward, drinks with friends. You have your fabulous outfit chosen and we’ve put together a list of accessories that will help to complete your look and make your night out on the town even better (if that’s even possible).
NYC is truly a spectacular place with sights to behold. You are going to be so busy taking it all in and enjoying everything from those famous hot dog stands to Central Park and everything in between. Whether you’ll need pasties for your strapless dress or a headband for chilly evenings, this list offers solutions to those minor details of your trip’s wardrobe. With so much to do and see, your accessories are something you shouldn’t need to be worrying about.
- Add an interior decorator’s touch without hiring a professional
- Audio accessories you need to rock out
- 5 essential items for caregivers
- Dress your kids for their next party with these 5 items
- Bedding options for every bedroom in your home