Whether it’s your daily driver that gets you to and from the office or the SUV that totes around all the kids, a car is a big investment — and one that you want to retain value. However, keeping your car looking and running great isn’t always at the top of your chores list. When there are so many other things you need to get in done in a day, car maintenance — even the most basic stuff — doesn’t always take priority. Thankfully, there are some convenient tools and gear that you can use, incredibly easily, to help your car stay in tip-top shape.
Sure, you may not be a “car person,” but that doesn’t mean you want to let your automotive investment lose value. With just a few easy precautions — like keeping a tire pressure gauge handy to monitor your tire pressure as needed, or using a seat cover every time you travel with a pet — you can conveniently prevent damage that can really reduce the value of your car.
- What you need to know about caffeine and tea
- Beach running for your next workout: What you need to know
- Keep these things in your car, just in case
- Up your look with these 5 belt types
- Perfect ways to keep your child safe and in comfort