When you think of Valentine’s Day, your first thought may be of those little candy hearts, a dozen roses, or maybe the classic heart-shaped box of chocolates. Yawn, right? Spice up your V-day with these fresh new takes on the sweetest holiday of them all. Whether it’s with a glamorous night out or a cozy evening in, Valentine’s day is all about doing something a little special for your special someone, or even treating yourself to some luxury and pampering. Take a look at these ideas to help make the 14th especially memorable.
Whether you’re creating a funny handmade card for your gal-entine, treating yourself to an ultra-relaxing night in, or surprising your significant other with something saucy, Valentine’s Day is a lovely reminder to show the people in our lives a little something special to show you care. The gesture we you make can be as simple and timeless as lighting a candle, or as extravagant and grand as silk pillowcases. Doing a little something extra on Valentine’s will create warm memories of love for years to come- or possibly a spicy thrill.
- Finding your way in a new town when you have to relocate for work
- Fun activities that’ll get your kids off their electronics
- Occlusion training tips for fitness workouts
- 5 fun art kits for the creative kids in your life
- Fun and quirky accent pieces to liven up your space