Did you ever find yourself in the middle of a project and then realize that you need something that you ran out of last month, meant to replace, but kept putting it off. Take baking powder for example. You wake up on a snowy Saturday morning craving homemade pancakes. You reach for the flour, eggs, baking so… Oh no! Suddenly you remember that you are out of baking soda. Sigh. Toast and jam it is. Worry no more! While this list doesn’t include edible items, it does include a random assortment of things you didn’t know you needed, that is, until you do!
With the hustle and bustle of daily life, it’s so easy to forget to stop on the way home to pick up something that you ran out of that morning. With a little bit of planning, life can become so much less frustrating. Being organized reduces stress, improves sleep, increases productivity, and gives you an overall sense of well-being. When you’re not always out of things you need at home, life is just a little bit easier.
- No time to shop? These websites will help you whip up a meal with what’s on hand
- Unique and useful housewarming gifts they’ll love
- 5 great essentials for your home
- Innovative kitchen tools any cook will appreciate
- Sturdy (and gorgeous!) cutting boards for every kitchen