The tween years are a time when your child isn’t a little kid anymore but hasn’t quite reached the maturity level of a teenager. They are starting to spread their wings, but still need a safe place to land, snug at home with you. Whether they are interested in music, like to hit the slopes, or enjoy building things, these gifts are sure to put a smile on their face, give them something to be excited about, and provide an opportunity for you to spend time together!
Watching kids grow up is one of the most exciting things you’ll ever experience, but also a bit heart-wrenching too. They very often would rather spend time with their friends or in their room, and that is all a normal part of maturing. Finding the perfect gift can be challenging, and that is where this list can help. Would they prefer a gift to use on the slopes, a charger for their phone, or something more interactive you can enjoy together? No matter what gift you decide upon, one thing is for sure: Your tween is sure to absolutely love it!
- Why you should add nutritional yeast to your diet right now
- Spice up your kitchen with these items
- 5 gifts any homeowner may appreciate
- Grill covers to protect your outdoor cooking machine
- Turn your backyard into an outdoor movie theater with these must-haves